Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Wonder

Right now I am listening to 2 guys from my worship team jam...just jam! Now these guys are both under the age of 21 and are crazy good musicians, who not only have been gifted but use their gifts for their Creator! How awesome is that!!!
I love music!!!!!!!
I love the creativity, the melodies with complex harmonies, the dissonance, the majors and the minors...it's alot like life isn't it? We go on-day by day-some days the melody is beautiful and those who walk along side us join in as if they are the complementary harmony. Some days have dissonance that we wish would resolve into a clear major chord. Music moves us...compels us...I'll bet there are songs in your life that bring you right back to a moment in time. What a tremendous, Artistic God who sings over us and breathes His very life into us...enjoy the song of your day-whatever song it may be

No comments: