Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful...but no Thank you!

I know that in just a few moments...BLACK FRIDAY begins! I must confess I am torn if I should go out or not. There is something my husband would love for Christmas but I feel like paying the extra money instead and sleeping :D

I just got home from my "home away from home" Wal-Mart-they are open 24 hours today and so they have their employees standing guard over the "deals" Wow...talk about high security...every isle you walk, every corner you turn there are sets of eyes watching you! Cars are in the parking lot WITH PEOPLE IN THEM camping out til the deals start.

This all seems CRAZY to me...I love you honey, more than you may know...but my pillow and I will not be parting this Black Friday!
If you are braving the day...Whoa Nelly!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have more money than most so you can sleep in and pay more