Monday, January 18, 2010

Selfish

On Sunday I lead Worship and we sang a song called "Hosanna"...as I lead the congregation, I found out that I lead them in singing about selfish faith instead of selfless faith. WHOA NELLY!!!! A simple typo is not so simple. Such a Wendy moment if ever there was one LOL...but I thought that sometimes in this journey with Christ...I have had a selfish faith...a desire for life to go smoothly, things to go my way-instead of living a life that cost all I have for my Savior.

What life of faith are you living? Selfish or selfless? I know my desire is to live a life of less self and more of Jesus...Period.

Well, just a glimpse into the life of leading worship at Willow...you NEVER know what might get sung :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It made me think, that's for sure!!