Wednesday, October 1, 2008

More than a Feeling

Are you the kind of person who wants to be liked by everyone, only to feel frustrated when a handful of people just don't seem to click with you? I must confess that I struggle with this from time to time. I want to be liked, no one really wants to be disliked...do they? I have people in my life, for whatever reason that just don't like me...I find myself questioning what I ever did to deserve their "dislike" towards me...then someone grand told me to GET OVER IT and say WHO CARES...very freeing words aren't they? See, here's the scoop...there will always be people who don't like you...for whatever reason...LET IT GO...the good news is this: Jesus told us to come to Him "just as we are"...He is the one worth living for not those around us...If we keep our eyes fixed on Him (Heb 12:2) then we can see that it does not matter if we are liked or disliked...as long as we can keep living a life that exemplifies our Savior~it's all good~ So...love others as you love yourself and live out the Good News of Jesus!!!

No comments: