Saturday, May 3, 2008

May Day

So, I realize that a good blog is one with many updates and thoughts...I like to keep things simple, you know, one or 2 really great thoughts a month :0)
I will try to do better!

So here is a survey for you...There was a study recently where "they" found that receiving a compliment was just as good as receiving a gift of money in the work place. They have found that the brain responds the same...HUH...So~ Would you rather receive a nice compliment from your boss OR a nice gift card, or bonus???

I know my answer what's yours???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

Anonymous said...

Good Question! I believe it has been quite sometime since I received a compliment from my boss, and I must say that a word of encouragement can go a loooong way!

Anonymous said...

Well~
I think that the best solution is to just give out both
:)

verus77 said...

Good stuff. You're either on to something or on something...just kidding. Now go and practice your Queen songs.
Gar

Anonymous said...

Compliments and Critisum are equally powerful. One encourages the other destroys. However constructive critisum, challanges you to do better. How a person receives each of these can be very different. Compliments when they are deserved are Huge.